* Do you have dependents?
- Do you have outstanding debts, a mortgage, or other temporary financial obligations?
- Do you want to cover funeral expenses?
- Are you need of a way to supplement a spouse’s retirement income?
- Do you need a way to cover estate taxes for your heirs?
- Do you want to leave an inheritance or contribute to a favorite charity?
- Are you worried about having funds for long-term care or chronic illness that is not a use-it-or-lose-it proposition?
You do if you answered ‘yes’ to any of the above questions.
Whether you are close to retirement and have a complete financial plan in place, or are just starting from square one and are in need of a cost-effective income replacement strategy, there are many needs that can be considered beyond the typical death benefit for life insurance.