Investment advisory services offered through LifePro Asset Management, LLC, a registered investment adviser. Please see the Disclosure for additional information.
No content on this blog is a suggestion to buy, sell or hold. The charts and articles are for educational purposes only.
How We Roll
- All stock market accounts are held at Charles Schwab or TD Ameritrade in your name and can be tracked in real time on your mobile device or other online access and managed by LifePro Asset Management a registered investment advisory firm..
- No long term commitment and 100% liquid.
- The LPAM Tactical Opportunity Strategy typically consists of 22 to 35 individual stocks that combines top-down macro analysis with bottom-up fundamental company research.
- We have an LPAM Preservation Strategy as well.
- We can go to 100% cash at anytime if the market conditions so dictate.
- No commissions are charged to buy or sell the individual stocks. We are fee based fiduciary advisors. We work for you. We do better if you do better.
- Weekly videos sent to each client from our head portfolio manager explaining what we are doing and why.
- Access to our head team’s cell phone numbers.
- Our back office staff consists of no less than 40.
- Other strategies unrelated to direct stock market participation. Fixed Index Annuities, Long Term Care and various Life Insurance strategies.
Doug J. McKay (858) 414-1970 | IAR (Investment Advisor Representative) CRD # 3029279 | CA Life Ins. 0B54719
Gary S. Morrow (805) 550-6458 | CRD # 5483514
Additional License Information and ADV available upon request.
Fiduciary Advisors that “tactically” manage the stock market.
Fee based and not commission based. As fiduciaries we work for the client and not a bank or broker. Each account is designed specific to the client by Doug, Gary and Rob (LPAM). All accounts are held at Charles Schwab or TD Ameritrade and managed by LifePro Asset Management, LLC.
Total transparency, education and other strategies unrelated to direct participation in the stock market such as: Fixed Index Annuities (guarantee of principal with no fees), Long Term Care, Living Trusts (we have done over 10,000), Income for Life and Tax Free Retirement Strategies.
Passive management, mutual funds including a one size fits all, set it and forget it approach.
|All rights reserved.
Doug J. McKay and Gary S. Morrow Investment Advisor Representatives.
Assets Managed by: LifePro Asset Management a registered investment advisory firm.
Investment advisory services offered through LifePro Asset Management, LLC, a registered investment adviser. For registration information on our firm, please go to https://adviserinfo.sec.gov/ and search for LifePro Asset Management, LLC or by our CRD # 285252. Advisory services are only offered to clients or prospective clients where LifePro Asset Management, LLC and its representatives are properly licensed or exempted. The form CRS can be found by using the following link:Form-CRS.pdf (lifeproassetmanagement.com)
Guarantees provided by insurance products are backed by the claims paying ability of the issuing carrier. Annuity guarantees rely on the financial strength and claims-paying ability of the issuing insurance company. Annuities are insurance products that may be subject to fees, surrender charges and holding periods which vary by carrier. Annuities are NOT FDIC insured. Different types of investments involve varying degrees of risk, and there can be no assurance that the future performance of any specific investment or investment strategy (including those undertaken or recommended by Advisor), will be profitable or equal any historical performance level(s). Information throughout this internet site, whether charts, articles, or any other statements regarding market or other financial information, is obtained from sources which we, and our suppliers believe reliable, but we do not warrant or guarantee the timeliness or accuracy of this information. Neither our information providers nor we shall be liable for any errors or inaccuracies, regardless of cause, or the lack of timeliness of, or for any delay or interruption in the transmission thereof to the user.